All use of these Web pages is subject to the terms and conditions set forth below. Any use of such Web pages constitutes the user's agreement to abide by the following terms and conditions.
FinishYourDiploma.org pages are designed for educational purposes only. All information provided by this site is owned by or licensed to the creators of this site, the Dollar General Literacy Foundation and the Ad Council. These licensors retain all proprietary rights to the information contained on the pages.
The rights of this website are protected by intellectual property laws, and your use of any material on this site is subject to those same laws. You agree not to infringe on copyright and trademark rights, and further not to remove or modify the copyright and trademark notices that appear in the documents of the site, and agree to give the site credit for any material you use from it.
The creators of this site grant you the right to create a hyperlink to any document or page on this site from your website so long as your hyperlink does not create the appearance that there is any sponsorship or endorsement between FinishYourDiploma.org and your company.
GED® and GED Testing Service® are registered trademarks of the American Council on Education and may not be used or reproduced without the express written permission of the American Council on Education.
1. In addition to any entry, submission or other fee of which you are notified, your carrier’s standard messaging rates apply to your entry or submission message, our confirmation and all subsequent SMS correspondence and/or transmissions. All charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider.
2. We will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your mobile service operator. SMS MESSAGE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
3. Data obtained from you in connection with this SMS service may include your cell phone number, your carrier’s name, and the date, time and content of your messages, as well as other information that you provide. We may use this information to contact you and to provide the services you request from us.
4. By using this service you may have access to various content. You should assume that everything to which you have access through this service is subject to copyright and trademark protection, unless noted otherwise. By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that all right, title and interest, including the trademark and copyright rights, in and to such works are our property, and that you will not gain any ownership or other right, title or interest therein or thereto. You may not copy, download or make any other unauthorized uses of such items.
5. By subscribing, you consent to receive text messages from us according to the program frequency described above.
6. By subscribing or otherwise using the service, you acknowledge and agree that we will have the right to change and/or terminate the service at any time, with or without cause and/or advance notice.
7. All content is appropriate for ages 13 and older (T13+), and you must be a US resident to participate.